Well, you came to the right place. Check out our booking tips to vacation savings!
1. Travel during the work week. Yes, you will need to take a few days off work for this one but the savings make it worth it! Seemingly obvious but a lot of folks miss out on big savings from weekday specials and promotions, instead limiting their vacation dates to holidays or peak season. Not only are our properties less crowded, but Highland Rim Retreats encourages weekday travelers if savings is what you are after.
2. Look for properties with kitchens. Dining out for every meal is a wallet buster for sure, particularly when traveling with children. Having a full kitchen in your vacation rental gives you the flexibility to stock up on the basics, have snacks readily available, and enjoy many of your meals at your home away from home. All of our vacation properties include state-of-the-art, fully furnished kitchens with plenty of space to channel your inner Paula Deen!
3. Plan a longer vacation. While the overall investment is higher than a weekend getaway, a longer vacation can mean an lower nightly rate, giving you more bang for your buck! When your vacation extends beyond a week, we are standing ready with rewards. Guests staying in any of our Highland Rim Retreat properties are encourage to book a 6-night stay with us online. When you do, the 7th night is automatically on us!
4. Ask about incentive programs. Have you found a vacation spot your simply love (the Highland Rim, perhaps)? Check with the property manager regarding incentive programs available for repeat guests. We offer our repeat guests a Send a Friend and Save, whereas every friend that you refer to our one of our properties that books at least a 2-night stay, earns you $25 credit towards your next stay. The more friends your send, the more you can save! Follow this link for more information.
5. Purchase travel insurance. A minimal cost that is often overlooked, travel insurance can be a lifesaver in the case of emergencies, change in your travel plans or property damage. Savvy travelers know you spend a little up front and save a lot down the line.
6. Read the fine print. Having a clear idea of what your vacation property includes, nearby amenities and cost as well as the standard set of fees will help you to best plan and budget for your vacation. If you ever have a question or concern about the associated fees with your Highland Rim Retreat property, we encourage you to contact our office, 855-878-4455